Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

12 Months Old

Makena's 12 month check-up went really well. She weighs 20 lbs 10 oz (50th percentile) and is 29 1/2" (80th percentile). The pediatrician said Makena looks perfect. As a parent, you can never hear that too many times about your child! The end of the appointment came with 4 shots....FOUR!!! Like always I leave the room for shot time, but Ryan said she did fine. I'm pretty sure he was lying to me, but since I'm convinced she doesn't remember getting them, it's okay.

Even though we took tons of pictures at Makena's birthday party, 12 month sign pictures still had to be taken! And I pretty much look for any excuse to put her in this skirt:)

1 YEAR OLD

I'M OUT OF HERE

OKAY, OKAY....JUST HURRY:)

PRETTY LITTLE GIRL

COME ON MOMMY, BRINKLEY IS WAITING FOR KISSES

KISSES FOR BRINKLEY THROUGH THE WINDOW

I GET TO STAND ON A CHAIR?!?!?

I REALLY NEED TO TOUCH THE GRASS

MINI PHOTO SHOOTS CAN REALLY MAKE A GIRL TIRED